The Ghana Cocoa Board was established by ordinance in 1947 with the sum of ¢27 million as its initial working capital. The Board traces its beginning further back to the cocoa hold-up of 1937.
The Board started work in rented premises until it acquired its own building. First, it occupied the old premises of the Export Produce Control Board on 28th February Road, Accra, and secondly when Swanmill.......
14th March, 2013
PROCEDURE FOR TESTING AND APPROVAL OF CHEMICALS FOR USE ON COCOA